Tuesday, November 22, 2005

If you are going to lie, lie well...

So, I wrote an email to a girl on match.com. She replied:

Dnicedmd: Thank you for checking out my profile and taking the time to e-mail me. Unfortunately, I have reached a decision not to be involved in online dating at this time and have discontinued my membership to match. I wish you all the best in your search! You definitely have a lot to offer :)

(Yeah, very personal response...she must have really read my email closely.)

BiffM: Okay. Seems like a "cut and pasted" reply, but at any rate, I'll get ahold of you if I see you back online. Hope things work out for ya...

(Oh, and yeah...she's back "online now" two days later. I guess when she said she decided "not to be involved in online dating at this time," she meant at that precise moment in time because she was heading to bed. She'd continue on with online dating in the morning...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home