Wednesday, November 30, 2005

You could just say "shut up."

Have you ever been emailing someone and they end the email with "have a great weekend!"? Of course you have...everyone has. But what if they write that on a Wednesday? Is that telling you to shut up for a few days? I just got an email like that tonight.

I also had something similar happen at work. When you walk out of my building there is this long walkway to get to the garage. You can't go any direction but straight down this walkway. I was talking to a guy while walking out the door and immediately after shutting the door he said, "have a good night." Huh? It felt like a Seinfeld episode. I looked ahead and reaffirmed that there was indeed a long walkway in front of us. All I needed was to be instantly sent to Monk's Cafe to be talking to George Costanza about it. If you don’t want to talk, just ignore me from the start! Or maybe he likes long periods of awkwardness. Who knows…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home