Wednesday, August 02, 2006

I'll Bring a Hair Brush...

I noticed that Wendy D. (You know her better as "the ear" girl) was viewing my profile online. What the? Why? Then I got to thinking... Maybe she heard something at the exact moment I went to kiss her cheek so she turned. Or maybe she has an involuntary neck twitch. So, I emailed her (after a week). Background: She does a lot of country line dancing and I do swing dancing. She had never tried swing.

BiffM: "Did you have an interest in trying out swing dancing?"

Wendy D: "Swing dancing sounds fun! What night do you go?"

Yeah, I can't wait for the end of date number two. Any guesses as to which body part I'll be kissing this time?

3 Comments:

Blogger Crystal said...

maybe, in her culture, the ear is the most sensual part of the body.

ever think about that?

huh?

huh?

11:02 AM  
Blogger Crystal said...

you should clean out your email box so's that i can email you.

7:19 AM  
Blogger Me Myself and I said...

Just grab her face with both hands and make sure she doesn't turn her head this time! duh!

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home