Monday, January 30, 2006

Everyone should have a spy...

I met Mary E. because she was interested in improv acting. We got to talking and it turns out that we are both on friendster.com. We did the whole "oh you know so-n-so" game and we came to Naomi J. It turns out that Naomi is a good friend of Mary's. They went to grade school through high school together.

BiffM: "How do you know Naomi?"

Mary E: "She is in my grad program with me and actually we went to the same elementary through high school. How do you know her?"

BiffM: "I talked to her on match, but because she was so busy being the manager for some singer, we never actually met. Or, at least, that was her excuse."

Mary E: "HA! She lives with that singer."

(Well, it happened for Celine Dion and that old guy. So, good for them. It must have blossomed recently because I know I saw her on match last month.)

BiffM: "When did this happen?"

Mary E: "They've been living together for two years."

BiffM: "Excuse me? She and I were talking on match.com just last year!"

(I went to read the match.com home page again. Yep...I was right. It IS a website for SINGLES. I knew I wasn't crazy!)

Mary E: "Yes i know, it's a twisted relationship but they are very much together. It is techincally an open relationship for weird reasons but it's really not."

BiffM: "We were supposed to meet up for dinner last year, but I gave up on her."

Mary E: "She probably meant to go out with you. She is a very nice girl. But they are very together."

(Yeah, she sounds like she's a sweet girl. You know...on the keen side of peachy! I could take her -- and all her husbands -- home to meet mom!)

Mary E: "I see her daily would you like me to pass on a message?"

(Oh my god, YES!!!! I just don't know what that should be just yet. Any suggestions?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home