Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Phil Collins said it best...

"How can I just let you walk away,
just let you leave without a trace?
And you coming back to me is against all odds
and that's what I've got to face."

Some of you were thinking this after my previous post. (Thank me later for getting the song stuck in your head.)

Well, "Just take a look at me now..."

The same day I posted that entry, I logged onto match.com and what to my wandering eyes should appear, but a miniature thumbnail photo and eighty tiny words about her. Wow! How crazy is that? I didn't ask for her number, but I still found a way to contact her. Hey, it happened to John Cusack, so why not me, right?

We have been emailing and she wants some more help with softball practice. I can do that...

2 Comments:

Blogger Me Myself and I said...

Its like it was meant to be....

3:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whoa! your karma bank must be full.

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home