Saturday, August 19, 2006

Put a tail on her, boys...

I swear I feel like I am stalking her. I was at a bar/club last night, minding my own business. I looked up from my kissing and Olivia D was walking by. What the? That is the 4th time I have run into this girl recently. That just doesn't happen in a city this size. God is smacking me in the face, but I'm an idiot.

Notes: Maybe I wasn't minding my own business if I was kissing someone. Also, the best news of the night -- this kissing was not on the ear!

5 Comments:

Blogger Me Myself and I said...

Who were you kissing? And how many dates do you go on in a week?! You are one brave guy, putting yourself out there all the time.

2:19 PM  
Blogger biffm said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:22 PM  
Blogger biffm said...

I thought someone might ask who I was kissing. Because my blog is about "getting past the freaks" I like to limit the writing to freaks and some weird stories. When I have good dates with nice girls, I don't post about it. So, let's simply say this was a nice girl and we already made set plans for the next two dates. :-)

On average, I date a little over once a week (e.g. last year was 60 different girls).

9:23 PM  
Blogger Me Myself and I said...

holy crap, you are a machine!

11:17 PM  
Blogger jules said...

Hell, I just wish I could get past the freaks and FIND a nice guy. As it is, I think I am a freak magnet.

4:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home