Monday, May 04, 2009

Finally, an honest one...

I'm always arguing that girls SAY they want nice guys, but really don't. I could be wrong, but that's the way I see it. It could be for any number of reasons...bad boys are sexier, girls like the challenge of changing someone, girls perceive "nice" as "weak," or whatever.

I went out with Julia and things were okay (from my perspective) for both dates. We got along fabulously...2 hours on the first dates talking about both of our intestinal issues! Afterwards, Julia said that she couldn't date me because I was a nice guy and she's not use to dealing with nice guys. "I know how to deal with (censored)." Finally, someone telling it like it is!

Here's the funny thing...now she's dating someone nice. (But I'm sure there is a jerk quality in there somewhere that she secretly likes.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Crystal said...

maybe you should have spit on her dress or slapped her around after she said that to you.

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home