Monday, August 28, 2006

And the real excuse was...

I emailed Charlene Y. the day after her weird blow-off voicemail.

BiffM: "I don't think you are being fair. I was home waiting to go out with you last night and I called you back 3 minutes after you left a voicemail. It seems like you were looking for a reason not to meet up with me."

She emailed back the next day.

Charlene Y: "No i am not being fair. i have issues i am working on with a shrink. i am sitting home alone on a saturday nite ironing. my life is not simple. we can concentrate on being friends and go from there if u want."

(Can I pick 'em or what?!?)

2 Comments:

Blogger Me Myself and I said...

oh geez. what a freak.

11:02 PM  
Blogger jules said...

I see your freak and raise you five.

7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home