Monday, June 08, 2009

Are you clown funny?

Judith sent me an email: "I like your profile. I like what you said about the importance of humor. I hope to hear from you soon."

So, if she understands the importance of humor to me, I guess she'll understand why she is not going to hear from me soon (or ever).

She lists her religion as "Quaker." (Those are still around? I thought they became extinct in the 1800's when "going plain" went out of style.) But if she is, in fact, a Quaker, maybe in "Quaker-ism," her email is hilarious! On the other hand, I guess I could suck it up and just go after her because of her sex-appeal. I mean, in her photos, she is showing bare ankles and she has a mighty fine set of them, I must admit.

1 Comments:

Blogger womenwithcancer said...

Okay, I have to correct you here: Quakers are very cool. And Quaker is not the same as Amish. Totally different religions, dude! :) I'll have to review this with you on Wednesday.

6:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home