Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Wow...I was a moron at a young age!

I just found out today from my first crush that she liked me, too. I had no idea! My non-ability to recognize signals started in grade school. I thought she stole my baseball cap to piss me off.

Well, if stealing my cap is the tell-tale sign when you are 11, what is a good sign to look for in my 30's? Stealing my wallet? My car? My underwear? (Okay, that might be a recongizable sign, but I'm not sure I'd want a girl who has that fetish.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Eve! said...

LOL.....Ah..those were the days when boys would pull little girls pony tails to show they liked you!

How do you feel about girls just coming out and straight up telling you "I like you!"?

7:32 AM  
Blogger GirlNextDoor said...

Not to start trouble, but Eve's comment might be a "sign" to consider.

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home